PAERATA13 — ArtStudioSpace
GAYLE FORSTER | WORKING STUDIO | TEACHING STUDIO | GALLERY | MANGAWHAI HEADS, NEW ZEALAND
Gayle runs various workshops and is available for classes and individual tuition.
Courses can be created for those who wish to combine a holiday (Mangawhai Heads is a beach resort) with a short or long term art course. These can be modelled to individual or group needs.Classes are run each term and up-to-date information is available by contacting Gayle.
- Paint (watercolour/acrylic/oil)
- Print (monoprint/drypoint/litho etch/woodcut)
- Mixed media (paint/print/collage).
Gayle taught Adult learning Classes in Extension Studies, University of Canterbury, Christchurch for 11 years
- Drawing and painting in watercolour
- Creating Visual Interest
- Japanese Woodcut
- Landscape drawing and painting
- Watercolour for absolute beginners
Hagley Community College, Christchurch 1 year
- Mixed media
Classes are run each term and up-to-date information is available by contacting Gayle.